Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We welcome your questions and encourage you to ask away!
We understand that choosing a dentist for your family is a big decision and you want to make the best choice. Here are some of the most common questions we receive in our office.
If you have a question and don't see it on the list, just give us a call! We are always happy to help and want to help you feel confident in choosing Prairie Dental Care for your family's dental needs.
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- Do root canals hurt?
- Why do I need a deep cleaning? Can't I just have a regular cleaning?
- I already have a filling/crown. How can I still get a cavity?
- Are dental implants painful?
- My tooth doesn't hurt, so how can I have a cavity?
- My tooth hurts. Can't you just fill it?